My Dear and Darling Dwelling Place,
Can you look up at Me?
I am astounded at your steadfast faithfulness to Me in the midst of pain and weariness. I see your many efforts for Me. Keep your gaze on Me as I bring you My love and My strength for your lives.
1. Do all you can to walk in FORGIVENESS and to receive one another like never before.
2. Do all you can to stay nourished. STUDY MY WORD! Pursue it with all of your might like never before.
3. Do all you can to OPEN UP YOUR HOMES to be a refuge to others.
4. Walk in HUMILITY like never before and be willing to praise one another.
5. Walk in PATIENCE like never before as you practice My presence.
6. Do all you can to PURSUE one another in friendship and embrace one another as family.
7. Be wise to BALANCE your lives like never before. Be careful to rest in ME as you lay down your lives. Be careful to take care of yourselves even while loving your neighbor as yourselves. It’s okay to laugh.
Use your resharpened weapons in great humility. Surround yourselves with divine common sense.
by Jean Ebel: Word from the Lord on Sunday, May 26th 2013.