We’re all about grace, Jesus and the love of the Father, and we hope you’ll join us for a weekend service to see for yourself.
Here’s what you can expect:
-A relaxed, casual atmosphere
-A safe, secure and fun environment for kids
-A place to worship in freedom and truth in whatever way you are most comfortable.
If you’d like to join us here’s what to do:
1. Find out about the Service – Sunday @ 10 am, but coffee & fellowship in the Rock Cafe beginning @ 9:15 am!
2. Get Directions – Dwelling Place Christian Fellowship, 3325 N. Franklin St., Christiansburg, VA 24073.
3. If you have Children – Check in your elementary school aged kids downstairs and your infant through Kindergarten kids upstairs before service for their very own DPKids experience.
4. Join us upstairs in the “Living Room” for the Service – There will be greeters to assist you and to give you a program that will give you an idea of what’s happening at DP.
5. After the Service – Get in the loop by filling out a Welcome Card located in the front lobby and place it in the offering box.