Reviving our building to reflect the goodness of God.
“The latter glory of this house shall be greater than the former, says the Lord of hosts…” Haggai 2:9
Dwelling Place is about to celebrate her 16th anniversary of inhabiting in what was the News Messenger building, God’s provision to us. We believe God is calling us to growth and expansion, which may involve a move to a different building. Project Glory to Glory is our action plan to revive our building to be a reflection of God’s goodness to us.
We desire to:
- HONOR the Past: Recognize all that God has done with our church body and our building
- STEWARD the Present: Express our gratitude by stewarding well the gifts God has entrusted to us
- HOPE for our Future: Be inspired to impact our community and believe for greater levels of favor as we seek to see God’s kingdom come to the NRV
In Line with Our Key Focus Areas…
We believe this project will help us grow, connect and give.
- GROW- The Body will offer spiritual sacrifices of service, stewardship and sowing
- CONNECT- The Body will be working together for a common cause
- GIVE- The Body will give of their time, gifts, talents and resources
Our plan for reviving the building will be in two phases. The first will be the upstairs areas and second phase will be the lower areas or our building and property. Our goal is that from the moment you walk into the entryway to when you leave, you encounter the glory of God!
- PHASE I: Entry, DP Littles/TOL, Foyer, Sanctuary, Cafe
- PHASE II: Downstairs Kids, Gym, Landscaping, Downstairs Foyer, Kitchen
How You Can Help:
*This is a family project and we need everyone’s help*
- DONATE YOUR TIME – this a perfect opportunity to enjoy a family activity of giving together
- DONATE YOUR FUNDS – give of what God has given you— for the sake of His house and the NRV
Project Oversight: DANIEL WHEELER & ROB AGNEW
Project Designers: ZACH WILLIAMS, STEPHANIE WILLIAMS, MARGHURITE GOODHART, & VAL WHEELER
Project Managers: JIM EBEL (Entryway, Foyer, Sanctuary,Cafe); MITCH SEMONES (DP Littles/TOL); RON MCCALL (Exterior, Landscaping)